Wednesday 1 March 2017

From my Heart to Yours - NEW Collection

From my heart to yours
I would give you butterflies
From my heart to yours
I would give you summertime

From my heart to yours
Don't you worry about a thing
From my heart to yours
I give you mine

- Laura Izibor –

This beautiful collection in soft tones of pink, brown and green has everything you need to scrap the perfect layouts with the ones you love. You can use it for love and romance layouts, wedding, spring or simply everyday pages, celebrating nature and the people that you love. This collection will inspire you to create perfect memories!

This huge collection includes:

  • A set of 60 gorgeous and unique elements saved at 300 ppi, for the best print result;
  • 10 background papers saved at 300 ppi;
  • 5 unique clusters saved at 300 ppi, for the best print result;
  • 5 beautiful arrangements saved as PNG files at 300 ppi, for the best print result;
  • 8 quickpages saved as PNG.


Have a look at the previews.





A set of 5 lovely clusters!




A set of 5 lovely arrangements!




Two sets of 4 beautiful and unique quickpages each!






And ... you can save a lot when you buy the bundle!!




** available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio **


Let me show you some inspirational layouts from me and my talented CT ladies.






Photo from Paula D.


















Here are the beautiful creations by my lovely CT ladies.


by Irenchen

by JulesW

by JulesW

by Kamá

by janik


by Mary-11


by Anny-Libelle

by dkane

by Norma


by bryanna

by Twin_Kati

by Twin_Tina


Have a wonderful spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment